PRODUCT SEARCH

advanced search

PRODUCTDETAILS

Furniture 8 rating 3.01 / 5  |  5844 votes

KINZO AIR - all new office furniture

‚Our journey into the future began with an emotional decision for KINZO AIR…’
KINZO AIR, an all-new work environment, progressive and powerful like a space shuttle - far ahead of yesteryear’s office worlds - accelerates your corporate philosophy to the speed of light.
KINZO AIR. Work like NASA.
reddot Design Award - Winner 2008
Design Award of the Federal Republic of Germany - Nominee 2009

Designer: KINZO (Germany)
Manufacturer: Bau+Art (Germany)

your rating:

COMMENTS

Apr 29, 2011 10:29 - Richard James Oakwood

Ultra spacey with well appointed legroom, drawers and garbage bin with ample cable allowance a (proven) winning recipe but I suspect NASA will not be quick to grab one of them; maybe Richard Branson will.

Jun 01, 2011 08:47 - Dave Glass

Design selection speaks volumes about organizations, and acquiring pieces like KINZO AIR will definitely change the literature and philosophy of the company. Perception is a very powerful tool, and by portraying a post-modernist design, incorporating elements of Bauhaus influences; corporate value amongst audiences on all fronts will inevitably rise exponentially.

Jun 24, 2011 13:05 - Office Furniture

Please forgive my unprofessional opinion about this furniture, but my first impression of the photo here was: "hey, look, James Bond furniture". But now coming back to the design: I would like to have such furniture in my house, but it should go in a big room with lots of space.

Aug 05, 2011 11:47 - Aluminium Windows

Such a beautiful table. I liked the shape.

Sep 03, 2011 05:22 - ipad case

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about information and love learning more on this. If possible, as you gain expertise, It is extremely helpful for me.

Sep 13, 2011 11:04 - Office Interior Design

This desk would dominate any office and would certainly be a conversation starter for a meeting.

Sep 20, 2011 10:06 - android developer

Thanks for taking time for sharing this article; it was excellent and very informative. Its my first time that I visit here. I found a lot of informative stuff in your article. It is really surprising for me to find the large volume of comments your blog is receiving every day

Sep 26, 2011 15:13 - french furniture

These designs have a place but I cannot imagine them in the board room of a CEO any time soon. More for the creative Idea types

Sep 26, 2011 16:04 - office furniture

Very futuristic. You would never allow it to become messy or cluttered - looks great and keeps you tidy!